THE UNDERGROUND
11.20.2004

I Actually Heard This...

"GOOD DAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. SORRY TO DISTURB YOU, MY NAME IS TWON. I'M NOT HERE TO SELL CANDY FOR ANY BASKETBALL UNIFORMS OR YOUTH PROGRAM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I'M HERE SELLING CANDY TODAY FOR ME, SO I CAN HAVE SOME MONEY IN MY POCKET AND HOPEFULLY STAY OUT OF TROUBLE. I COULD BE OUT ROBBING SOMEONE RIGHT NOW...IT COULD BE YOU!
IF YOU'D LIKE TO BUY SOME CANDY FROM ME, LET ME JUST SAY THAT IT'S ONLY A DOLLAR. I KNOW I HAVE A PEANUT M&Ms BOX, A TWIZZLERS BOX AND A STARBURSTS BOX, BUT I DON'T HAVE NONE OF THAT. ALL I HAVE LEFT ARE SOME TIGER POPS, A HANDFUL OF RAISINETS AND SOME LEFTOVER PEANUT BRITTLE FROM MY LITTLE SISTER'S CANDY SALE FROM SCHOOL. OH, AND SOME SKITTLES.
I THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND SAY GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!
EXCUSE ME, WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY SOME CANDY?
EXCUSE ME, WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY SOME CANDY?"

(TWON GOT A LOTTA VANILLA DOLLARS THAT DAY...LOL)

posted by Will at 5:30 PM
link |

3 Comments:

Blogger Elle commented at November 21, 2004 at 5:13 AM~  

All I can do is shake my head.

Blogger Yolie commented at November 22, 2004 at 9:09 AM~  

Oooh, that's too much. LOL Well, at least he was being honest. Entreprenegro to the utmost. ROFL

Blogger Seven commented at December 3, 2004 at 7:18 AM~  

That's too funny...lol!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



The ournal

Here is where I will blog my daily travails on the New York City subway system...Something I'm dubbing The Homeboy Journals.


bout Me

Will.Writer.Live from Harlem.Lefty.Thoughtful.Determined to figure out life.One day.Rambling into reality in the meantime...


Previously on THE UNDERGROUND
rchives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005


logs I Read

Random Things About Me
Linga
The Black New Yorker
Sid
Leon/Hustleman
Mia
CocoaButterflyy
Wildly Sophisticated
Keisha
Donyell
Suezette
Cee
Ranada
Yolie
Jazz
The Brutha Code
Elle
Ms.Thing
Xquizzyt1
Rhapsodi
Buttercup
Singing Chick
Brown Shuga
The Kajuana Show






Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com